The 2nd stage of the Open Water World Tour 2018 was held in the beautiful lake of Monate in the region of Lombardy, Italy.
Monate was the first event of the Italian Open Water Tour where 650 participants competed in 3 races:
o 2.5 km Smile Swim
o 5 km Hard Swim
o 0.5 nm Relay For 3
The Open Water World Tour in Greece, the United States, Spain, Italy, Mexico and Kazakhstan kicked off on May 13th with the Mediterranean Coast Challenge. For more information, visit www.openwaterworldtour.com or at @openwaterwt.
2018 Open Water World Tour Schedule:
* Mediterranean Coast Challenge in Altea, Costa Blanca in Spain on May 13th
* Italian Open Water Tour in Monate, Italy on June 17th
* Almaty Swim Race in Kazakhstan on July 1st
* Cruce Isla Mujeres in Cancun, Mexico on July 7th
* Italian Open Water Tour in Maccagno, Italy on July 15th
* Crown Beach Swim Race in Alameda, California on August 4th
* Italian Open Water Tour in Noli, Italy on September 16th
* Spetses Mini Marathon in Spetses, Greece on October 5th – 7th
Copyright © 2008-2018 by World Open Water Swimming Association